On a personal note.

Forgetting about all the racing that happened at the London World cup and thinking about outside the bubble.

The class thing about the race being in London was that it's so close to Ireland!  I had family and friends in the crowd and that definitely helps me get excited about the racing.  Most importantly though was my best buddy was there, Grace!  I can hear her a mile away and it's great she can see me racing.  I know cycling is what I do but without her I wouldn't be doing it, I swear!  I have a nasty habit of being a miserable sod and slowly but surely she is snapping me out of that lonely (poor me) road and I'm getting on with it.  When I'm training away she's working away doing her thing and it sucks to be apart so long.

Hopefully I'll make it count!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!