People watching!


I think I'm an expert in people watching. Hanging around airports for hours on end, you're gonna get good at something. Wasting time is obviously another skill ya need!  I reckon 6/10 people I could guess correctly on where they are from and that's not looking at the arrivals board!  Of course there are the obvious ones;)

Dress sense too, I've always liked clothes, watches and shoes and the airport is the best shop window. All shapes and sizes and stuff you've never seen. I'd say if I rocked home in a 3/4 length trench coat I'd get some laughs but it looks cool and some people pull it off.

This blog is just a bit brain drainage while I'm perfecting the arts of wasting time and people watching.

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!