Deja vu!

It's that time again!


With quality training rides in my legs and descent efforts on the track I'm packing up and heading for Beijing.  Training has went well over the last few weeks and with only a couple of niggles in the middle, I'm pretty happy.

Saturday morning I'm up at the crack of dawn and 3 flights later I'll be in Beijing.  I'm looking forward to it and I'll have the guts of a week to get over the jet lag and get my head into gear.  This will be a pretty important round and I can feel a good result in my bones!

I'll try and say something over the next week but no promises,

Talk soon,

M


Comments

  1. Best wishes Martyn , bring home the Olympic qualification.. Jim Cummings (Formerly East Tyrone CC ) Ontario , Canada

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!