Right in the middle of it!

Hey folks, Sorry I've been quiet.  I haven't really had much news to tell ya.

The last 2 days have been split days with 2-2.5 hours in the morning and a track session in the afternoon. At the minute I've just finished the road spin on the second day and I'm heading of to the track soon. The spins in the morning have been steady with the average watts being around 230, nothing spectacular but with a couple of hard days in the legs it's not to easy. The track session yesterday was shortish but hard, a 50 lap warmup, 2 standing start pursuit efforts full gas and a bit of core work afterwards. It safe to say the the track work isn't my best, with 3 hours in my legs that morning it's hard to dig deep.  Next stop is the track and I'm doing a more sprint specific workout today so I'll let ya know how that goes.

Talk soon,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!