IT'S OVER!!! for a day!

As expected today was brutal! After the spin this morning I knew my legs were dead, "Bridge to engine room and there was no answer!!" 

The track session this afternoon was enough to make me feel ill and thats when you know you need a rest day.  The brunt of the session was 2 rolling start 5k's!  Yes, a whole kilo more than a usual pursuit, you might think woopy doo but it finished me off for the day and I beginning to think i'm getting sick!

I'm really tired as I type this so I'll stop typing before I say something I regret,

Enjoy you Friday night!
.
.
.
Just found out I won Local Sports Person award!  Got some recognition lately! If things go to plan there will be plenty more to talk about!

Thanks to everyone who was involved!

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!