Random.

Hey folks,
 I just thought I’d do a random blog, no real info in it but hey!


I took this photo while I was on the rollers today.  Bam! This thought of what the hell am I doing.  I was sitting on my rollers on my track bike and there is the sunshine blasting in the window, what have I become.  The sun is splitting the trees for one of the first times this year and I have no urge to be outside in it.  The track has really changed my mind set which I know I’ll have to snap out of soon as the road season is fast approaching.  First things first though, the world track champs!!!
I’m off to organise that pile of bikes stuff you can see in that photo.  Not for long though as it will all be packed up soon ready for another trip.
Talk soon,
M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!