Not much happening today.

On the massage table.

Today i'm sitting on the stairs trying to get a good wireless connection.  I've spent most of the morning trying to check emails and it's took more patients than I have!!

I'm just back from the track where I did a roller session and watched what was happening on track.  There is still a lot of teams missing luggage, bikes and even riders!  Luckily enough though we have had a painless enough trip and so far so good.

I haven't got into my head yet what the plans are for tomorrow but I'm pretty sure that the Omnium qualifier is one of the first races so it's gonna be an early start.

So the day is upon me and I have no excuses, training has went as best as it could and i'm feeling fit.

Wish me luck and at some point i'll let ya know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!