Day 2 in Aigle over, 8 hour chamois shift!!

Hey folks,

Today starter alot earlier than I had planned for but its good to get the work done early.  I was on track at 9am and its started with my favourite warmup, 20-30mins behind the motorbike.  The first proper session was a nice standing 2k to open up the lungs.  It was a steady effort for me and I'm not far behind where I left off at the europeans. The rest of the session went pretty similar and before I know it lunch had arrived, it had to be a quick one because we were back on track in 1hr 30.

With a light lunch in me I was back on track for the second session.  This session was more sprint specific and i've grown to like the sprint work.  It was a short and sweet session and when it was over I headed to the gym to throw some weights around for awhile.  The gym finished the day of nicely and it was time for a shower, chamios time done!

After clearing my plate at dinner I didn't hang around and headed straight back to put my feet up.  This is as far as I've got this evening so i'm checking out.

See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!