Track camp, Day 2.

Well with 2 days of the camp done and 4 training sessions in the bank my legs hurt!  I'm spread out on my bed and I couldn't be bothered doing a thing, laundry was a real effort!

There's not much to say today to be honest, training was hard but some efforts I enjoyed.  There was still some nasty stuff which I hated ever minute off but there was some pursuit efforts.  These days pursuit efforts are more up my street and fingers crossed the times come down in the next few events.  In training I did 2 pursuit efforts and the second one being quicker is always a good sign.

The rest of my evening isn't exciting so i'll leave out the details!

I'm of for some good recovery............hopefully!!

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!