Here goes again!

After another hard week of training and more time than I have even spent on the indoor trainer done I decided to go to the Cycling Ireland champions dinner.  It turned out to be a good night and well worth the visit.  With most of the night spent catching up with some strangers and getting stuck into a good dinner it ended on a high note.  Aswell as collecting my medals I won a bursary from Cycling Ireland which if anything confirms the support and faith that the federation has in me.  All is left is for me to go out and perform, easy right!!!!! 

Next stop is Switzerland and I head of there on Sunday, first things first though and I'll get another week of training done before I go.

Talk soon,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It just feels right…..

Up to date...finally!